[meteorite-list] Meteor cloud pictures?

From: (wrong string) ørn Sørheim <bsoerhei_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:06 2004

List,
Does anyone have any locations of images of meteor clouds?
I am especially interested in the lower part of clouds, the
last 5000 m before they reach the ground, just after
occurence and subsequent drift phases.
I am more interested in the real big ones, like
Sikhote Alin-class and somewhat smaller.
I know this must be somewhat rare, but I hope there
might be some. Drawings and possible computer-simulations
are of interest.

I know the Sikhote-Alin painting, but were there any photos?
I have also seen the Tagish Lake pictures at:
 http://phobos.astro.uwo.ca/~pbrown/tagish/ ,
but they are of the disintegrating high atmosphere remnant.

Regards,
Bjørn Sørheim