[meteorite-list] Radioactive Meteorites?

From: Konstantin Kopylov <kopylov_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:06 2004

Hello, List!

Yes, gentlemen, story about "5 foot tall" rabbits could be truth; I saw there
gaints carp fishies, completely bald wild dogs and caught one beetle on four
legs. All those creatures - mutants. All Brahin's pallasite strew field (near 5
km wide and 15 km long) is within the radioactive zone.

Sincerely,
Konstantin Kopylov
Webster,TX.