[meteorite-list] Radioactive Meteorites?

From: Michael Casper <Michael_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:06 2004

The story is true! This is why I sold all of my meteorites! Last year in
Tucson I noticed one of the Russian meteorite hunter's ears were much bigger
than the year before and his girlfriend was at the pool and she had a cute
little furry tail!
I am sure glad that I sold all of my Brahin before I got dain bramage!

xxxx, MC