[meteorite-list] Re: Stretch tektite (photo problems)

From: meteorites_at_space.com <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:30 2004

By the way, is anyone having trouble accessing the photo links in the original Stretch tektite post?

I cannot view them here via space.com, and I wonder if anyone else has had this problem.

If so, I can attempt to repost it in a different format, or those having trouble can copy and paste the address into their browser's "GO" line.

It will work that way.

For IBM systems highlight the link hit cntr c then move the cursor to the browser "GO" line and clear and insert the new line by hitting cntr v

That will then insert the proper link and the photo will come up. Use "Back" buttons to get back to the original post.

For MAC systems I do not know how one would do the same.

But if it is a problem for many, I will create a special html page where it can all be accessed off list.

The photos are good and well worth looking at.

Regards,
Steve Schoner.