[meteorite-list] Burke's Cosmic Debris

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:33 2004

Yep, it was I. I ended up getting a paperback copy from Mike Jensen. I
don't really care if my books are hard bound or not and he had the best deal
(by about $20) that I could find. I think he may still have a copy or two
left if anyone is interested.
Thanks anyways,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com