[meteorite-list] Re: Book offer ad

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:34 2004

--part1_e.100c0f63.288f99d1_boundary

Hi All
I have a new book offer some of you may be interested in. We are going to
sell a new copy of the 5th ed Catalogue of Meteorites (retail $150) plus a
new copy of our book Meteorites from A to Z (retail $19.95) as a set for $140
shipped in the USA. Those living out of US will only pay actual shipping
costs. This would be worth well over $170 if ordered separately.
We only have a limited quantity of these sets available so if you are
interested please let me know as soon as possible.
Mike

Mike Jensen
Bill Jensen
Jensen Meteorites
8503 W. Mtn. View LN
Littleton CO 80125
303-337-4361
Web Site: www.meteorite.com
(click on Jensen Meteorites) or go to
 <A HREF="http://www.jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A>

--part1_e.100c0f63.288f99d1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hi All
<BR>I have a new book offer some of you may be interested in. We are going to
<BR>sell a new copy of the 5th ed Catalogue of Meteorites (retail $150) plus a
<BR>new copy of our book Meteorites from A to Z (retail $19.95) as a set for $140
<BR>shipped in the USA. Those living out of US will only pay actual shipping
<BR>costs. This would be worth well over $170 if ordered separately.
<BR>We only have a limited quantity of these sets available so if you are
<BR>interested please let me know as soon as possible.
<BR>Mike
<BR>
<BR>Mike Jensen
<BR>Bill Jensen
<BR>Jensen Meteorites
<BR>8503 W. Mtn. View LN
<BR>Littleton CO 80125
<BR>303-337-4361
<BR>Web Site: www.meteorite.com
<BR>(click on Jensen Meteorites) or go to
<BR> <A HREF="http://www.jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A> </FONT></HTML>

--part1_e.100c0f63.288f99d1_boundary--