[meteorite-list] Fireball Dust Collection Experiment

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:35 2004

If I remember correctly the fireball that Nininger recovered in the snow was
a CI1 (or at least that's what he thought it was at the time). Time would
have especially been of the essence if that were the case as CI1 are %20
water and can be weathered away rather quickly as they're quite friable.
Best wishes,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com\personal