[meteorite-list] Casper again

From: Michael Casper <Michael_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:43:36 2004

Greetings all,

Michael is on the road for a few days; however, he likes me to read
important emails to him when he calls in. He asked me to thank those folks
who understand how computers (and related problems) actually work. We're
happy to report that we are virus-free as of Thursday.

I hope everyone is having a nice summer - here in upstate New York, we are
enjoying a few days of deliciously cool weather.

Take care,

Cathi Casper