[meteorite-list] Field Of Astrobiology Gains Legitimacy, Catches On

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:11 2004

--part1_10.dc30c34.284e6339_boundary

Hello List,

I was really serious about the questions I posed yesterday (Below). My=20
comments were not simply sarcastic rhetorical questions. I really am curiou=
s=20
if anyone knows what the answers are? =20

And logical guesses?=20

Could it be that the number is so high that no one has a clue as to what the=
y=20
are? =20

Does NASA and the NSF publish such data?

Steve

************
Hello list,

I would guess this institute does more than just study meteorites, but does=20
any one know vaguely where their $20,000,000 a year (and soon $40M) gets=20
spent? =A0

And I guess while we are on the topic, does anyone know how much a year does=
=20
get spent on all the different areas of Meteorite Research? =A0$100,000,000?=
=20
=A0$250,000,000? =A0More?

Steve Arnold
www.meteoritebroker.com

--part1_10.dc30c34.284e6339_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello List,
<BR>
<BR>I was really serious about the questions I posed yesterday (Below). &nbs=
p;My=20
<BR>comments were not simply sarcastic rhetorical questions. &nbsp;I really=20=
am curious=20
<BR>if anyone knows what the answers are? &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>And logical guesses?=20
<BR>
<BR>Could it be that the number is so high that no one has a clue as to what=
 they=20
<BR>are? &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Does NASA and the NSF publish such data?
<BR>
<BR>Steve
<BR>
<BR>************
<BR>Hello list,
<BR>
<BR>I would guess this institute does more than just study meteorites, but d=
oes=20
<BR>any one know vaguely where their $20,000,000 a year (and soon $40M) gets=
=20
<BR>spent? =A0
<BR>
<BR>And I guess while we are on the topic, does anyone know how much a year=20=
does=20
<BR>get spent on all the different areas of Meteorite Research? =A0$100,000,=
000?=20
<BR>=A0$250,000,000? =A0More?
<BR>
<BR>Steve Arnold