[meteorite-list] Navel Jelly

From: capricorn89 <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:11 2004

ATF (the new stuff, not the type used on very old cars) is perfect for
protecting, in our opinion. Better than the gun oils. Its not for
cleaning rust, but for protecting iron meteorites that have already been
cleaned.

Ron Hartman
Jim Hartman (who's website is down by the way unless you click on it from
the link on my homepage at www.meteorite1.com He will get the access fixed
soon, with a new URL. (R.H.)