[meteorite-list] Martian Meteorite May Contain Water (NWA 817)

From: SaharaTeam_at_aol.com <SaharaTeam_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:12 2004

--part1_4b.cebe7a7.285bccaa_boundary

bolidechaser_at_yahoo.com wrote :

> Just to make sure that there is nothing lost in the
> translation, I just want to say that WE are ALL
> indebted to Carine and Bruno Fectay for making this
> find, and for making it readily available to all
> researchers. Regardless of the outcome of these
> discussions, this will stand as another fine example
> of the collecting/hunting community making an
> important contribution to the effort, lead by
> professional researchers, to better understand our
> Solar System.

More information,
science: only 10gr.
original country: 0 gr.

And on the 400 other meteorites bought by this couple, how many classified?
STOP PLUNDERING SAHARAN COUNTRIES!

Richard & Roland PELISSON
http://www.SaharaMet.com

--part1_4b.cebe7a7.285bccaa_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>bolidechaser_at_yahoo.com wrote :
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Just to make sure that there is nothing lost in the
<BR>translation, I just want to say that WE are ALL
<BR>indebted to Carine and Bruno Fectay for making this
<BR>find, and for making it readily available to all
<BR>researchers. Regardless of the outcome of these
<BR>discussions, this will stand as another fine example
<BR>of the collecting/hunting community making an
<BR>important contribution to the effort, lead by
<BR>professional researchers, to better understand our
<BR>Solar System.
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="1"></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR></FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="1">
<BR>More information,
<BR>science: only 10gr.
<BR>original country: 0 gr.
<BR>
<BR>And on the 400 other meteorites bought by this couple, how many classified?
<BR>STOP PLUNDERING SAHARAN COUNTRIES!
<BR>
<BR>Richard &amp; Roland PELISSON
<BR>http://www.SaharaMet.com</FONT></HTML>