[meteorite-list] Martian Meteorite May Contain Water (NWA 817)

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:12 2004

How much science would have gotten had these people not gone
searching for new meteorites: 00
Amount wasted away by weathering processes had they not been out
there: 108g
Nomads who are making a wonderful living selling things that have
absolutely no value to them: countless

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, SaharaTeam_at_aol.com wrote...