[meteorite-list] Ginger's pics

From: Ginger Mayfield <chikadee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:13 2004

Hello Bernd,

Now you've gone and done it! :-) Seriously, I really need
to reorganize my webpage text and pics and replace some of
the older images with newer (and hopefully better) ones,
etc. I'm now using an Olympus C-2100 digital camera and am
taking pics through my 14.5 Dob with tracking as well as
through the Bizarro. Now if I just had time to get
everything updated. Thanks for the kind words about my
images from those of you who responded. While out observing
on Sat. night we saw a big fireball (no sound) to the south
and it looked so close (but I know it wasn't). We are
having our big star party (300+ people) this week and I'll
be donating a small meteorite for a door prize and will be
bringing a few to show the kids. Fun stuff.

Ginger