[meteorite-list] Re: Odd "vortex" cloud photos...

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:13 2004

For those of you who expressed an interest in a follow
up to this subject, here is the following:

A meteorological solution has been given for how this
cloud was formed. What is still unanswered is whether
the contrail (and sonic boom) were formed by an
aircraft or bolide!!?
Bob V.

------------- Start of Appended Messages -------------

meteorobs-digest