[meteorite-list] Ensisheim report

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:13 2004

Hey everyone, I just got home tonight, back from Ensisheim and many
other places. I cut my trip short as I have spent the last several
months on the road and am finally just too tired to continue. I plan to
stay home for the next month or two and get caught up on my work
backlog!
    The Ensisheim show was great, alot of fun, so many nice people, and
a few bad apples........
You should ALL try to come next year, it is such a beautiful town, and
the meteorite isn't bad! The show went well, a little slower than I had
hoped but sales were good. There were alot of Oman and African
meteorites available, some fascinating new finds coming out. The
fights continued, and I am most disappointed with two of the "quote on
quote..... Sahara teams" Those who claim to be the saviors of the
Sahara, while the rest of us just steal, HA HA HA, what a sense of
delusion these people have. Oh well, to each his own. Anyway, we
should remember that the meteorites are far more inportant than this
petty arguing.
More tomorrow after I sleep a little.
Thanks
Mike Farmer