[meteorite-list] Ensisheim report

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:13 2004

Hello all

And you no come in St.Marie Show??? Ahhh no good no
good :-) Today encounter Ivan Koutyrev to Venice,
after part for the St.Marie Show.

Regards

Matteo

--- Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_concentric.net> ha scritto: >
Hey everyone, I just got home tonight, back from
> Ensisheim and many
> other places. I cut my trip short as I have spent
> the last several
> months on the road and am finally just too tired to
> continue. I plan to
> stay home for the next month or two and get caught
> up on my work
> backlog!
> The Ensisheim show was great, alot of fun, so
> many nice people, and
> a few bad apples........
> You should ALL try to come next year, it is such a
> beautiful town, and
> the meteorite isn't bad! The show went well, a
> little slower than I had
> hoped but sales were good. There were alot of Oman
> and African
> meteorites available, some fascinating new finds
> coming out. The
> fights continued, and I am most disappointed with
> two of the "quote on
> quote..... Sahara teams" Those who claim to be the
> saviors of the
> Sahara, while the rest of us just steal, HA HA HA,
> what a sense of
> delusion these people have. Oh well, to each his
> own. Anyway, we
> should remember that the meteorites are far more
> inportant than this
> petty arguing.
> More tomorrow after I sleep a little.
> Thanks
> Mike Farmer
> Meteorite Hunter

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Telefax +39 041 5415850 Mobil Phone 0339 3895503
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Collection Site: http://utenti.tripod.it/M_come_Meteorite/Collection.html
ICQ 84588769
ID Ebay.com: mcomemeteorite_at_katamail.com