[meteorite-list] Ensisheim report

From: SaharaTeam_at_aol.com <SaharaTeam_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:13 2004

--part1_f6.b93ddf6.2861b932_boundary

farmerm_at_concentric.net wrote :

> The
> fights continued, and I am most disappointed with two of the "quote on
> quote..... Sahara teams" Those who claim to be the saviors of the
> Sahara, while the rest of us just steal, HA HA HA, what a sense of
> delusion these people have. Oh well, to each his own. Anyway, we
> should remember that the meteorites are far more inportant than this
> petty arguing.
> More tomorrow after I sleep a little.
> Thanks
> Mike Farmer
> Meteorite Hunter

Mike,
Saturday, when we were at Ensisheim, you gave us a great smile, but YOU
DIDN'T try to start a discussion with us. And now you want to develop a
polemic on the mailing!

We have gone to Ensisheim, invited by the organizer Gabelica. He wanted that
we exhibit our new 6WD truck in front of the show with photos of our
expeditions. We have also seen a lot of REAL hunters in this show from
Switzerland, Germany, Italy,... They all exposed their OWN finds with photos
and exact GPS locations from Oman (Dhofar, Jiddat al Harasis, Sayh al
Uhaymir), Libya (Dar al Gani, Hammada al Hamra), showing that a real
fieldwork by serious people is successful. The last Swiss expedition in Oman
proves it:
http://news.excite.com/news/ap/010615/14/news-mars-meteorite
That's why we don't see any scientific interest to develop NWA meteorites and
especially those with false locations.

We will not answer any more to your polemical mails. There is a special
mailing list for that, isn't it, Michael Blood :-)

Best regards,
Richard and Roland PELISSON
http://www.SaharaMet.com

--part1_f6.b93ddf6.2861b932_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>farmerm_at_concentric.net wrote :
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">The
<BR>fights continued, and I am most disappointed with two of the "quote on
<BR>quote..... Sahara teams" &nbsp;Those who claim to be the saviors of the
<BR>Sahara, while the rest of us just steal, HA HA HA, what a sense of
<BR>delusion these people have. &nbsp;&nbsp;Oh well, to each his own. Anyway, we
<BR>should remember that the meteorites are far more inportant than this
<BR>petty arguing.
<BR>More tomorrow after I sleep a little.
<BR>Thanks
<BR>Mike Farmer
<BR>Meteorite Hunter
<BR></FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="1"></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR></FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="1">
<BR>Mike,
<BR>Saturday, when we were at Ensisheim, you gave us a great smile, but YOU
<BR>DIDN'T try to start a discussion with us. And now you want to develop a
<BR>polemic on the mailing!
<BR>
<BR>We have gone to Ensisheim, invited by the organizer Gabelica. He wanted that
<BR>we exhibit our new 6WD truck in front of the show with photos of our
<BR>expeditions. We have also seen a lot of REAL hunters in this show from
<BR>Switzerland, Germany, Italy,... They all exposed their OWN finds with photos
<BR>and exact GPS locations from Oman (Dhofar, Jiddat al Harasis, Sayh al
<BR>Uhaymir), Libya (Dar al Gani, Hammada al Hamra), showing that a real
<BR>fieldwork by serious people is successful. The last Swiss expedition in Oman
<BR>proves it:
<BR>http://news.excite.com/news/ap/010615/14/news-mars-meteorite
<BR>That's why we don't see any scientific interest to develop NWA meteorites and
<BR>especially those with false locations.
<BR>
<BR>We will not answer any more to your polemical mails. There is a special
<BR>mailing list for that, isn't it, Michael Blood :-)
<BR>
<BR>Best regards,
<BR>Richard and Roland PELISSON
<BR>http://www.SaharaMet.com</FONT></HTML>