[meteorite-list] Another eBay scam?

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:13 2004

Whoever wrote that item description needs to be shot. What a jerk, and that
is no more a meteorite than I am.....Hey I am going to take the drool that
flows profusely from the mouths of my Mastiffs and sell it on Ebay as Alien
Sperm.

Here is my description for my Alien Sperm, Feel Free to suggest changes....

I am selling Alien Sperm from my wife's recent abduction. I witnessed them
carry her into the sky in a shaft of bright white light. When she returned
she had a silly smile on her face and Alien sperm all over her. I know it is
Sperm from Aliens cause she said it is and she is an expert on Alien Sperm,
and we corroborated our findings with a hooker on the south side of Phoenix
who has a bachelors degree in Spermology.

What do you all think? I know I know I will be RICH soon, and then maybe I
can buy a real meteorite like the one this guy is selling.

Sorry I couldn't resist.
What I want to know is which nut house left their gates open this weekend?

Mark