[meteorite-list] vendor of the "meteorite" on Ebay

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:14 2004

 meteorites_at_space.com writes:

<< This guy writes like the dummy from Deming......... There are some people
with mentalities denser than iron. >>

So true, although that may be moderately insulting to Fe. ;-)

In further emails with this guy, I tried to explain to him that the meteorite
community is a moderately small one, and it wasn't particularly intelligent
of him to swagger into it with absolutely no scientific knowledge himself,
insulting the very people whose help he needs. I told him that his rock is
so absurdly un-meteoriite-like to begin with, that if he even dreamed of
someone taking him seriously and taking a look at it, he'd have to do some
basic attitude-adjustment. This guy (and his brother Darrell and his other
brother Darrell) just simply self-destructed. At least the auction is
history. ;-)

Gregory