[meteorite-list] Cover Slips/No Cover Slips

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:14 2004

I will be ordering all of my thin sections with
- NO COVER SLIPS -
I can always "repolish" the thin section should I need
to, and at a later time, add the cover slip,
- but not the other way around.
Thank you, Dean Bessey, for continuing to supply this
option with your service.

Also, if there are any dealers/vendors that could
produce these thin sections on a 1" circular slide, I
will be referring those customers to you, as well.

Again thanks,
Bob V.