[meteorite-list] Poaching, Science, and Economics

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:15 2004

This is a great discussion, no name calling, questions being asked and being
answered.
This is what we need on this list. We all have different opinions, this is what
makes life nice and interesting. We do not have to agree with each other.
We all see things a little differently.
I have tried to explain a little about what goes on over there. As you see,
those of us in this hemisphere are talking here, the people on the other side
of the Atlantic are being very silent. They have no answer or response to the
facts we have laid out in this public forum. Name calling aside, I simply
request that they explain their side, they write here for everyone to "Stop
Plundering the Sahara" but then they go silent, they do not respond to emails,
to requests for more information for clarification. They simply make statements
that are not followed up with hard data.
Thanks
A much nicer kinder Mike Farmer