[meteorite-list] Temporary Names

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:36 2004

YES< YES <YES!!!! I am glad to see some logic come into play other than my own.
I have also asked the same questions. No response...........
I have heard the same things, no more meteorites in Morocco, too hunted, Algeria
is the place now, but even that is drying up. Soon the flood will end.
Oh Dean, be sure and carry your latex gloves so that you can recover the
meteorites without contaminating them like Mr Franco, that was a great idea, too
bad I never thought of it, oh well, I never found any out there either, and I
did search a while.
Have fun, Ill see you there in two weeks.
Mike Farmer