[meteorite-list] Re:Meteorite Association

From: Meteorhall_at_aol.com <Meteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:40 2004

Hello Steve,
    Here in Colorado we do have a meteorite club, the Colorado Meteorite
Society. We use the name COMETS (COlorado METeorite Society). We meet once a
month and always have a great time. Our club is over a year old and is
composed of collectors and dealers. Once in a while we go out hunting for
meteorites. Usually we go out for food and/or drinks after the meeting to
continue talking about our hobby. To find out more about our club contact
Mike Jensen or Anne Black.
Best Regards, Fred R. Hall