[meteorite-list] Meteorite Association

From: Meteordealer <meteor.dealer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:40 2004

  Good luck. I started a group last year as an alternative to the Dealer
association. It was open to everyone and i had a good number of people sign
up but everyone lost interest, as is usually the case. Most people say they
are in favor of such a group but it's a different story trying to get any
action out of them.

Brad Sampson
meteor.dealer_at_gte.net