[meteorite-list] Orgueil, Main Mass!

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:42 2004

I also was just in Paris on Monday and saw the display. The Orgueil was
incredible! Bob's slice was very nice and I watched as many people were awed by
it. The diamonds were breathtaking, and the display was so well done.
You get to see diamonds from private collections and the companies like De
Beers. Do not miss this show if you can get over there. Also don't try to go on
Tuesday, it is closed then along with the Louvre. There is also a huge iron
meteorite, oriented nose cone from Morocco, I dont know which meteorite it was
but it was very nice.
Mike Farmer