[meteorite-list] Bolivia's First Authenticated Meteorite

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:11 2004

It was soo cool to be a part of this via the internet. Blaine and Kevin my
hat is off and I drank a Guiness to your success tonight. The Butch and
Sundance parallel made this really cool reading. Looking for a needle in a
hay stack isn't futile after all...as long as you have lots of luck riding
with you.

Congrats!

Mark Miconi