[meteorite-list] Numismatists and Meteoriticists - How well do they go together?

From: Tim Heitz <midwestmeteor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:11 2004

--------------D716098B2EFBC626862B0BDC

Hello Mr. Mark Fox, Mr. Casper,Mr. Tettenborn and
fellow Meteorite Enthusiasts, and Numismatists
everywhere!

This just goes to show you how meteorites and coins go
so well together, I have been collecting these for about
5 years now. I hope you enjoy the stories, the is third
story is my favorite.
http://www.meteorman.org/Meteorite_Coins.htm

Mark if your thinking of doing a story in a coin magazine, this would
make a great one, I have been thinking of doing just
that for some time now. E-mail me Mark, I have other pictures
as well.

Enjoy,
Tim Heitz
Midwest Meteorites - http://www.meteorman.org/