[meteorite-list] Sikhote-alin or Canyon Diablo or Gibeon or ?

From: Malvin Bishop, Jr. <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:11 2004

Talking about what is it - how about this "thing" on ebay!

Check this
out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1031737897&tc=photo

Read the description -

"This fell about Nov. 92 or 93 in North West NJ. I have more of these, I
just have to go out in the back yard and find them. ..."

I just love it when these descriptions sound so scientific and professional
(not), "This is a very nice Heavy metal meteorite 369 grams. You can see
the metal is in a crystallized pattern."

Just check it out - it speaks for itself, does it not! Man, there's one
around every corner!

Mal