[meteorite-list] Leonids tonight!

From: Ginger Mayfield <chikadee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:11 2004

Hi Tracy,

I wear out my rechargeables (for the digital) so frequently
(I'm a heavy user) that they never get to stay in the camera
very long, in fact, I have two sets. I will have to get
very lucky to get any shooters since I only have a 16 sec.
exposure on my camera but some of my friends will have
better chances with various cameras and I'll be sure and
post an image and send the link if any of us gets a good
one. One of my friends has an all sky cam and should get
some great ones if we just don't get the clouds too early.

Ginger