[meteorite-list] MORASKO [IIICD] 71kg ----> FOR SALE

From: PolandMET.com <PolandMET.com_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:13 2004

FROM: Martin Cimala marcin_at_polandmet.com TO: Meteorite Maillist

Hello
My name is Martin Cimala. I'm meteorite collector from Poland.
I want inform, that one of polish meteorite searcher have for sale
Morasko meteorite with weight 71100g. There is only 3 biggest Morasko
on the world (92kg in Warsaw Geol. Inst. Polish Acad. Sci ; 85kg in
Cracow, Museum Polish Acad. Sci. ; 75kg in Poznan, Museum
Enviromental Science.). This speciment was find some years ago with
some smaller Morasko. Pictures of this speciment and certyficate You can
find on my page http://www.polandmet.com (in menu click on Morasko [IIICD] )

My friend want sell this speciment of Morasko for ONLY 20 000 $
(0.28$ per gram)

If You are interested about this speciment, or if You know someone
who want buy this meteorite, please contact me.
This offer will be actual to 15.XII.2001

http://www.meteoryt.net ---> Meteorytowy Serwis Informacyjny
http://www.polandmet.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.studiomc.com.pl marcin_at_studiomc.com.pl
http://www.vistapro.prv.pl +GSM (607) 535 195