[meteorite-list] Clues about the latest virus

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:14 2004

I'm not that familiar with viri so I can't really say for sure what to say
about all of it but I would advise everyone who uses Microsoft products to
head to their website and download all of the latest patches. Its an
important thing to do whether you got the virus or not.

Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal