[meteorite-list] Thanks for your work Jeff G!

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:10 2004

--B_3085113172_197543

Thank you Jeff Grossman for taking the Meteoritical Bulletin into the 21st
century.=20

I appreciate your contributions here and all the work you did trying to sur=
the often unpredictable waves between collectors and researchers especially
as the waves break over hot desert rocks.

You are leaving us in good hands, however, and I=B9m sure you have briefed
Sara and Monica about this online community of questions.

Thank again Jeff averaging-393-meteorites-per-year Grossman!

Cheers,

Martin

--B_3085113172_197543

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Thanks for your work Jeff G!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Helvetica">Thank you Jeff Grossman for taking the Meteoritical =
Bulletin into the 21st century. <BR>
<BR>
I appreciate your contributions here and all the work you did trying to sur=
f the often unpredictable waves between collectors and researchers especiall=
y as the waves break over &nbsp;hot desert rocks.<BR>
<BR>
You are leaving us in good hands, however, and I&#8217;m sure you have brie=
fed Sara and Monica about this online community of questions. <BR>
<BR>
Thank again Jeff averaging-393-meteorites-per-year Grossman!<BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
<BR>
Martin<BR>