[meteorite-list] "Conclusive"

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:12 2004

Wow!

Welcome to our humble List Mr. Gibson. It is quite an honor to have you join
us for real.

Thank you for taking the time to post directly to our List.

I had the pleasure of talking with you several years ago at a National
Science Teachers convention. You shared some of your stories with me about
how certain people or groups were adjusting to your then recent discoveries
of ALH84001. I hope people today are better prepared to deal with this
discovery, and those that follow, on a scientific level rather than an
emotional one.

"Mars Lived!"

Cheers,

Martin