[meteorite-list] Not Conclusive But ... (Off-Topic)

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:12 2004

Bernd wrote:
>..... A lot of people here in Germany are upset about potential
> violations of one's private (email) sphere......
----------
Hi Bernd & all,
        SOME of us in the US are VERY VERY concerned about the current
situration and fears being used to erode basic constitutional rights.
        For SOME REASON, who knows what, the "right" has seemed to be,
generally, more into "law enforcement" at the risk of eroding
constitutional
rights and the "left" GENERALLY, into protecting personal rights over
increasing conviction rates. I do not know WHY it is a "left/right"
issue, at all, and I see protecting contitutional rights as CONSERVATIVE
in its very nature.
        In any event - if the citizens of the US do not stand up to the
politicians,
RIGHT NOW on this issue, we can expect more than our email being read!
        (See the Jefferson quote, below, currently attached to all my emails! -
FYI, Ben Franklin uttered VERY similar words on this topic).
        MLB

--
Photos of World Outpouring:
http://pain.outloud.org/gary/thankyou/index.html