[meteorite-list] Not Conclusive But ... (Off-Topic)

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:12 2004

... very important (at least to me). Some of you may have noticed that
almost half an hour elapsed between the appearance of my post in the
archives and the arrival on your computers. A lot of people here in
Germany are upset about potential violations of one's private (email)
sphere. I, for my part, have nothing to hide or to conceal and I
definitely prefer my mail being monitored than to give terrorists
world-wide a chance to further precipitate this beautiful world and
this enticing cosmos into chaos. My two (Euro-) cents!

No list responses necessary - it is a list for meteorites - I just
wanted to share my thoughts, no more no less!

Bernd