[meteorite-list] "Conclusive"

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:12 2004

--part1_e.1423d887.28fdaec8_boundary

In a message dated 10/15/01 4:46:32 PM Central Daylight Time, martinh_at_isu.edu
writes:

> Welcome to our humble List Mr. Gibson. It is quite an honor to have you join
> us for real.
>
> Thank you for taking the time to post directly to our List.
>
> I had the pleasure of talking with you several years ago at a National
> Science Teachers convention. You shared some of your stories with me about
> how certain people or groups were adjusting to your then recent discoveries
> of ALH84001. I hope people today are better prepared to deal with this
> discovery, and those that follow, on a scientific level rather than an
> emotional one.

Hello Everett,

I too want to welcome you to our humble list.

Unlike Martin, I didn't have the honor of meeting you in person. I would
have really like to have met with you back in the Monahans days but it turned
out to be fun working with you nonetheless.

I am sure you will be able to add a lot if insight to this list and I look
forward to your future contributions.

Steve Arnold
www.metoritebroker.com

--part1_e.1423d887.28fdaec8_boundary