[meteorite-list] Conclusive

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:12 2004

--part1_b0.1bd1235c.28fdb0fc_boundary

In a message dated 10/15/01 4:50:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
mlblood_at_home.com writes:

> Hi Bernd & all,
> I have, of course, heard this quote (first read it in FIND A FALLING
> STAR)
> - but I also heard (first time on this list) that the above was NOT
> spoken
> by Jefferson & was not true. Does ANYONE know the original source of
> EITHER claim? (preferably both)
> If so, RSVP
> Thanks, Michael

Michael and List,

When you ask if the statement is not true, are you insinuating that Jefferson
found it would indeed be easy to believe that Yankee Professors would lie?
Maybe this was a poke at the honesty of professors and not at the realization
that rocks could fall out of the sky???

Just a thought.

Steve

--part1_b0.1bd1235c.28fdb0fc_boundary