[meteorite-list] Who will write the Saharan story?

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:13 2004

Dear Martin and List;
I almost think that while history is still happening, it is current
events, or news. History probably is history after it has happened and
the era has ended.
I think a documentary on the world's meteorite collecting would be
worthy and would be the research of this period for the "history" of the
next period.

Oh, and I have my new Dell up and running and have cleaned out my old
233 speed, including addresses, files and folders, and all the good
stuff. Off to 1.5Ghz heaven!
It has taken me 16 hours to do this task. Good Grief!
Best Saturday,
Dave Freeman