[meteorite-list] House Cleaning: A few historic specimens for sale

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:13 2004

Hello,

Maybe we should start a new trend on this List: Shameless Plug Sunday! Here
is my contribution. Thanks Jim for yours earlier this morning.

I have been cleaning up around the house and found a couple of old
meteorites collecting dust. They are small, but not too small, affordable
pieces of Ensisheim, L'Aigle, Wold Cottage, and Bachmut. The most recent of
these historic falls is Bachmut arrival in 1814!

If you are interested, have a look at the following URL for more
information:
http://homepage.mac.com/horejsi/PhotoAlbum1.html

I also have some extra grams of Canyon Diablo metallic spheroids if anyone
wants to buy some. The price is only $10.00/gram (shipping included). Not
bad for Nininger collected material that came out of the Glenn Huss/American
Meteorite Laboratory Collection.

Cheers,

Martin