[meteorite-list] 4th International Meteorite Fair in Gifhorn / Germany

From: Gibeon_at_aol.com <Gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:13 2004

--part1_162.2c980c2.2907a26d_boundary

Hallo List,

last weekend there was the 4th International Meteorite Fair in Gifhorn /=20
Germany.
It started on Friday afternoon with a workshop for investigate possible=20
meteorite material and research on different meteorites.
At Friday evening we had dinner with all exhibitors and some invited guests.
The fair opened for the visitors on Sunday morning in the town castle of=20
Gifhorn. A very exciting building. The exhibition was there in the original=20
knights room.
There have been meteorite dealer from 4 continents, Europe, USA, South=20
America, Africa and Australia. On Saturday Evening we had a good time with=20
discussions and exchanging informations in our hotel, till late in the night=
.
Sunday afternoon closed the fair.
We have seen a lot of new material from Bruno and Carine, also the new Iron=20
meteorite from Sweden by Uwe Eger. Hans Koser brought new Campo from Soth=20
America, the McColls had excellent Flanged Buttons to sell and don=B4t forge=
t=20
the other dealers with teir pretty different meteorites.

If someone from you has the chance to come next year to the 5th Meteorite=20
Fair, please do it. You don=B4t know what you are missing.

Special thanks to Rainer Bartoschewitz the founder and organisator of the=20
fair.

If you are interested to see some nice photos from last weekend at the fair,=
=20
you can take a look at www.strufe.net

Klick on the Button Gifhorn 2001 on the left.

Best regards from Germany

Hanno Strufe
www.strufe.net

--part1_162.2c980c2.2907a26d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hallo List,
<BR>
<BR>last weekend there was the 4th International Meteorite Fair in Gifhorn /=
 Germany.
<BR>It started on Friday afternoon with a workshop for investigate possible=20=
meteorite material and research on different meteorites.
<BR>At Friday evening we had dinner with all exhibitors and some invited gue=
sts.
<BR>The fair opened for the visitors on Sunday morning in the town castle of=
 Gifhorn. A very exciting building. The exhibition was there in the original=
 knights room.
<BR>There have been meteorite dealer from 4 continents, Europe, USA, South A=
merica, Africa and Australia. On Saturday Evening we had a good time with di=
scussions and exchanging informations in our hotel, till late in the night.
<BR>Sunday afternoon closed the fair.
<BR>We have seen a lot of new material from Bruno and Carine, also the new I=
ron meteorite from Sweden by Uwe Eger. Hans Koser brought new Campo from Sot=
h America, the McColls had excellent Flanged Buttons to sell and don=B4t for=
get the other dealers with teir pretty different meteorites.
<BR>
<BR>If someone from you has the chance to come next year to the 5th Meteorit=
e Fair, please do it. You don=B4t know what you are missing.
<BR>
<BR>Special thanks to Rainer Bartoschewitz the founder and organisator of th=
e fair.
<BR>
<BR>If you are interested to see some nice photos from last weekend at the f=
air, you can take a look at &nbsp;&nbsp;<B>www.strufe.net</B>
<BR>
<BR>Klick on the Button &nbsp;<U>Gifhorn 2001</U> &nbsp;on the left.
<BR>
<BR>Best regards from Germany
<BR>
<BR>Hanno Strufe