[meteorite-list] Ssh! - sure is quiet

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:13 2004

Hello all

Or if you want take a look to my collection site,
today I put new images:
http://utenti.tripod.it/M_come_Meteorite/Collection.html
Regards

Matteo

--- Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_isu.edu> wrote:
> > Dave wrote:
> >
> >> Where is everyone?
> >
> > Matt wondered:
> >
> >> It is VERY quiet out here! Is anyone around?
> >
> > DF responded:
> >
> >> Ruff, Ruff!
> >
> Bernd offered:
> > Hello All!
> >
> > Well, I've been sitting here inspecting and
> enjoying my li'le 3.9 g
> > metal-rich Portales slice with a magnifying class
> and a hand-lens.
>

> If anyone is looking for something to do waiting for
> the next message to
> appear or the MOI tonight, have a look at Dave's
> Modest Meteorite Collection
> at:
>
> http://www.meteorites.ic24.net/index.html
>
> By the way Dave, that is the largest 8.19 gram piece
> of Ghubara I've ever
> seen! Any chance the decimal point got knocked to
> the left somehow?
>
> Cheers All,
>
> Good night Bernd!
>
> Martin

> Show your support at the Red Cross Disaster Relief
> Fund -

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/my-pay-page/PKAXFNQH7EKCX/058-5084202-7156648

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Telefax +39 041 5415850 Mobil Phone 0339 3895503
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com
ICQ 84588769 MSN Messanger: esquel54_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_katamail.com/