[meteorite-list] mail to the US

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:14 2004

not only which it is the form of payment with credit
card, I must give to my banking coordinates or enough
only the number of the credit card? I have opened an
account on paypal but not knowing as English uses
itself more inasmuch as than a lot I do not understand
it with situations where they explain payment systems
and other. Hour I go to sleep, tomorrow.
Regards

Matteo

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/my-pay-page/PKAXFNQH7EKCX/058-5084202-71

> > > Relief

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/my-pay-page/PKAXFNQH7EKCX/058-5084202-71
> > > 56648

=== message truncated ===

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Telefax +39 041 5415850 Mobil Phone 0339 3895503
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com
ICQ 84588769 MSN Messanger: esquel54_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_katamail.com/