[meteorite-list] New Montana Meteorite...NOT!

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:55 2004

--B_3082309094_105210

Hi All,

I was just checking out ebay and found this Montana =B3meteorite=B2 but not to
be confused with the new discover of the Twodot, Montana stone meteorite I
wrote about in the latest issue of Meteorite (formally !).

Here=B9s the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D1185544939

Cheers,

Martin

--B_3082309094_105210

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>New Montana Meteorite...NOT!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Helvetica">Hi All,<BR>
<BR>
I was just checking out ebay and found this Montana &#8220;meteorite&#8221;=
 but not to be confused with the new discover of the Twodot, Montana stone m=
eteorite I wrote about in the latest issue of Meteorite (formally !). <BR>
<BR>
Here&#8217;s the link:<BR>
<BR>
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=3D1185544939<BR>