[meteorite-list] Opinion of Current Trends in Meteorite Prices

From: Ron Baalke <baalke_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:56 2004

> Now I am aware that the interest in all meteorites has skyrocketed, so =
> demand should be high. At the same time more dealers/sellers/sites have =
> emerged and the supply seems to be higher also.

Meteorite prices have fluctuated in the past, and will continue to do so.
Prices are dictated by supply and demand. I wouldn't recommend
buying meteorites as investments, as it is a very risky endeavour, in
my opinion. I would hope most people are buying meteorites as collectors
and for the enjoyment of owning pieces of rocks from space.

Ron Baalke