[meteorite-list] A Day Of Silent Mourning - Part 2 of 2

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:59 2004

Bernd,
        Thank you for sending on the writings of your students. How
lucky you are to have such young people under your tutalage.
        I cannot speak for others, but please tell them for me I
deeply appreciate their sentiments and I hope they will join
me in praying our government and our people will be very
concientious in carefully selecting only terrorists and their
supporing government officials for elimination, and to act with
the wisdome needed to prevent this from starting a world war,
which would ultimately kill endless numbers - millions, not
thousands, of innocent civilians.
        Thanks to you and to your students, Michael

--
Heck is where people go who don't believe in gosh.