[meteorite-list] A probably conflict.....

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:59 2004

To all

Been sure that not even here in Europe and here in
Italy, center of many bases Americans, we are calm, I
personally live to approximately 1 km. from the main
airport of Venice. In war case we are many neighbors
to the interested zones, like happening with the wars
in Kosovo and the Gulf. If it had to succeed task just
that the meteorites, what loved from all we collectors
in these yaers until the 11 September, would pass to
the last place of interest. Other thing care the email
on meteorites, I have not been the first one to send
email of the type meteorites, seeing the first
relationships on the show of Denver I am said to me
perhaps: " Beh, the email that they come placed in the
list is made in order to make to return the life like
once " been sure that I was not interested to send
email on the Ebay auctions, I had place pieces on Ebay
but I did not want to inform nobody, seeing after that
email then I have taken the decision, but been sure
that hour they are sorry.

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Telefax +39 041 5415850 Mobil Phone 0339 3895503
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com
ICQ 84588769
ID Ebay.com: mcomemeteorite_at_katamail.com