[meteorite-list] Ureilites

From: Joseph Hum <jkarlhum_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:02 2004

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

Dear Almitt and All(who care to read),

I am not certain they(Ureilites) come from Venus... neither is it
certain they do not!

Prof. McSween is not the last word on the issue... The facts are Ureilites
are enigmatic

and there is NO known 100+ km asteroid that correlates with
Ureilites. Moreover,

as he stated, Ureilites have a complex history and there is very little he
claims that would

preclude Venus as the parent body... I believe if we don't speculate
in areas we haven't,

we will never solve the mystery... If Einstein didn't have the imagination
he had to develop

Relativity, we may still live in a purely Newtonian
world... In my study of Venus, I have

found there is a higher abundance of primitive Ar/Ne than Earth and
these isotope ratios

seem to correlate to what has been found in Ureilites. I have other
facts that will be revealed

in the future; however, I would like others to investigate the
chemistry of Venus and Ureilites

to establish an independent verification of my work... If you want
Ureilites to remain a mystery

don't speculate, continue with the status quo... I did not intend to
be romantic about this

issue; I have evidence that what I claim May be true... and until
I see Data from Venus that

precludes the possibility, I will continue to be "romantic"...

Best Regards,

J.K.Hum

--- Joseph Hum

--- jkarlhum_at_earthlink.net

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=windows-1251" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.3211.1700" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Dear Almitt and All(who care to read),</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am not certain they(Ureilites) come from Venus...&nbsp; neither is it certain they do not!</DIV>
<DIV>Prof. McSween is not the last word on the issue... The facts are Ureilites are enigmatic</DIV>
<DIV>and there is NO known 100+ km asteroid that correlates with Ureilites.&nbsp; Moreover,</DIV>
<DIV>as he stated, Ureilites have a complex history and there is very little he claims that would</DIV>
<DIV>preclude Venus as the parent body...&nbsp; I believe if we don't speculate in areas we haven't,</DIV>
<DIV>we will never solve the mystery... If Einstein didn't have the imagination he had to develop</DIV>
<DIV>Relativity, we&nbsp;may still live in a purely Newtonian world...&nbsp;&nbsp;In my study of Venus, I have</DIV>
<DIV>found there is a higher abundance of&nbsp; primitive Ar/Ne than Earth and these isotope ratios</DIV>
<DIV>seem to correlate to what has been found in Ureilites. I&nbsp;have other facts that will be revealed</DIV>
<DIV>in the future;&nbsp;however, I would like others to investigate the chemistry of Venus and Ureilites</DIV>
<DIV>to establish an independent verification of my work... If you want Ureilites to remain a mystery</DIV>
<DIV>don't speculate, continue with the status quo...&nbsp; I did not intend to be romantic about this</DIV>
<DIV>issue; I&nbsp;have evidence that what I claim&nbsp;May be true... and until I see Data from Venus that</DIV>
<DIV>precludes the possibility, I will continue to be "romantic"...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Best Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>J.K.Hum</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>--- Joseph Hum</DIV>
<DIV>--- <A href="mailto:jkarlhum_at_earthlink.net">jkarlhum@earthlink.net</A></DIV>
<DIV>--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<P></P></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8--