[meteorite-list] Re: Haggis

From: Dave Andrews <dandre10_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:02 2004

> I'm embarrassed to ask(I could try some reference source), but I am
> going to a "Highland Gathering" at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire in
> Lancaster, Pennsylvania today and I need to know: What is HAGGIS? It
> will be offered on the menu- GRANT ELLIOTT

Hi Grant,
I have the complete recipe (courtesy of Robby) for the epicurean delight right here:

http://strewnfield.tripod.com/haggis.jpg

For those on the digest version or using web-based email, you may have to copy and paste the link into your browser. Picky Tripod. Now you can
make your own. ;-)

Bottoms up,
Dave