[meteorite-list] Re: WARNING EBAY MEMBERS

From: Bob Martino <martino.6_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:03 2004

All,

In the last couple of weeks I have received three e-mails from eBay asking
if I had forgotten my password. Apparently someone has been trying to
bypass eBay security and find out what my password is. Has anyone else
noticed this lately?

>Council to all you to control your account on Ebay and
>that banking one, this morning has gone in bank in
>order to make the reservation of the dollars and they
>are found again to me with the bank account to zero
>after a withdrawal of money made from the credit card.
>I only use the credit card for Ebay, I would not want
>that it has been an attack hacker to the inside of the
>situated Ebay and varies numbers have been stolen.
>Controlled.
>Regards
>
>Matteo

Bob Martino Can you really name a star?
                                        http://home.columbus.rr.com/starfaq/
"This is how men behave when they
 believe they have absolute knowledge."
               -Jacob Bronowski (speaking from the ashes of Auschwitz)