[meteorite-list] Re: WARNING EBAY MEMBERS

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:03 2004

Hello all

No, to me Ebay no have write, but for me now is a
disaster, the few money is in my bank is only for the
ebay payments and the meteorites payments, a
disaster!!! I have block the credit card for the
control. Now I have to find other money to put in the
bank account.
Regards

matteo

--- Bob Martino <martino.6_at_osu.edu> wrote:
> All,
>
> In the last couple of weeks I have received three
> e-mails from eBay asking
> if I had forgotten my password. Apparently someone
> has been trying to
> bypass eBay security and find out what my password
> is. Has anyone else
> noticed this lately?
>
> >Council to all you to control your account on Ebay
> and
> >that banking one, this morning has gone in bank in
> >order to make the reservation of the dollars and
> they
> >are found again to me with the bank account to zero
> >after a withdrawal of money made from the credit
> card.
> >I only use the credit card for Ebay, I would not
> want
> >that it has been an attack hacker to the inside of
> the
> >situated Ebay and varies numbers have been stolen.
> >Controlled.
> >Regards
> >
> >Matteo

> Bob Martino Can you
> really name a star?
>
> http://home.columbus.rr.com/starfaq/
> "This is how men behave when they
> believe they have absolute knowledge."
> -Jacob Bronowski (speaking from the
> ashes of Auschwitz)
>

> Show your support at the Red Cross Disaster Relief
> Fund -

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/my-pay-page/PKAXFNQH7EKCX/058-5084202-7156648

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Telefax +39 041 5415850 Mobil Phone 0339 3895503
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com
ICQ 84588769
ID Ebay.com: mcomemeteorite_at_katamail.com